Don't have time to create the perfect course material to fit a new class you're teaching, your current syllabus, or a brand new degree program at your college or university? Let our experts map our content to your syllabus or curriculum. Our team of instructional designers, editors, and subject matter experts have deep knowledge of the Jones & Bartlett Learning content library across disciplines. Within this concierge-level service, our team will make text and content recommendations mapped to your course plan—so you'll be ready for your first day of class in no time.
Learn more about our content development process, including our:
- Wide Project Scope: We support projects of any size, from small to large.
- Expertise: You'll consult directly with our subject matter experts as they select and map content.
- Time Savings: Save valuable time on content and curriculum development. Together, we'll craft a project plan to meet your goals and timeline.
- Methodology: We'll work with you to understand and accommodate your content development process, as well as your review needs. We'll make sure your instructional philosophy is reflected in each project.
- Cost Savings: We can complete most custom projects with little or no cost to your institution. Associated costs can be built into flexible textbook pricing.